Highlighted

Robohelp 2019 training in UK?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can anyone recommend a training provider in the UK that can go beyond an introduction to and/or the basics of RoboHelp 2019? I have used the 2015 and 2017 versions, learning on the fly and feel that there must be so much that will help with efficiency if I could sit down with someone.

Failing any providers, is there any online material beyond the TechTools course available?

Thanks 

Richard

Topics

New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Robohelp 2019 training in UK?

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can anyone recommend a training provider in the UK that can go beyond an introduction to and/or the basics of RoboHelp 2019? I have used the 2015 and 2017 versions, learning on the fly and feel that there must be so much that will help with efficiency if I could sit down with someone.

Failing any providers, is there any online material beyond the TechTools course available?

Thanks 

Richard

Topics

New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need in-person training or would remote sessions work? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines