• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp 2020 - how to hide browse sequnce pane in CHM output?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just getting started with RoboHelp 2020 - was using a much older installed version (10) - upgraded the project (was XPJ format) - when I generate the Microsoft HTML Help output (CHM File) - the browse sequence pane (prev/next buttons, icons for every TOC entry) appears, and I would like to hide this and it not be in the output. How do I go about doing this?

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can turn it off in the Output > Window Settings for the window the chm preset is using. 

That should get rid of it, but I can't even get the browse sequence to display at the moment. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I tried un-checking that box, and for some reason it wouldn't remove it. I was finally able to find where I can simply delete the browse sequence itself, and it no longer appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's possible the file for the window settings got marked as read only. If so, you can right-click on it, select Show in Explorer, and change the read only checkbox in the file properties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will definitely take a look at that, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp