Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp-9 want to install on another machin

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2017 Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am Nikhil and having Robo-Help (version 9) on machine. which is license version.

Now I want to un-install from my machine and installed it on another developer machine.

could you please help me how i can proceed ?

currently we have license version But don't know license key and we want to install it on another machine urgently.

Please send me how I can installed my license version Robo-Help on another machine.

/Nikhiil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need the serial number that came with the copy of RH9 - it may be accessible through the Adobe ID of the person who registered the product or through the Adobe Licensing website if it was a volume license. Once you have that and the installation media, you can deactivate RH9 on the old machine and install and activate on the new one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you cannot find the serial number, Support may still be able to help if you can track down proof of purchase. Also RoboHelp 9 required activation in a different way to the current versions. I believe Adobe may have a workaround for that. Good luck.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp