• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Added Spaces after Images in Output

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working with a 2000 page FrameMaker Manual. For screen shots I have a caption right under the screen shot that says the name of the window. However in the Robohelp output a space has been added after every image and the caption doesn't look like its a caption for the screen shot anymore. I cannot go through every page and fix it. So can you tell me how to map it correctly or what to do in frame to ensure that there is not an added space. I have attached a few examples: 1. a screen of the Frame file, 2. a screen of the RoboHelp project, 3. the html and 4. what the final output looks like.

frame1.png

frame2.png

Robo1.png

And this is what the final output looks like:

robo2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 04, 2019 Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to RoboHelp FrameMaker Intergration forum.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2019 Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What versions of FM and RH? It's looking like the paragraph tag that has the anchored frame attached, is a Body paragraph that's getting translated to after the image in the RH project. You might want to experiment with attaching the anchored frame to the text above the image & see how that converts over.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robohelp Classic 2019 and FrameMaker 2019 64 bit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool - are you importing or linking? Did you have this working in a prior version of FM/RH?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new to this job. I got the newest versions of the software when I started, so not sure if it was a problem before.

All of the images are inserted in Framemaker, so I guess they are imported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, I meant imported or linked as in the FM content being imported into a RH project (or pulled into a RH project through the linking of the FM content). If you have access to prior versions of the content (or even the output), you might be able to determine if it was happening with it before. If it wasn't and the same content does now, then you've got yourself a reportable bug. I forgot to ask, are you all up to date with updates on both sides? Have you tried Publishing directly out of FM2019?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The info is imported into an RH Project. I am making one online help file from 2 framemaker books, that's why I do not publish directly out of Frame. (Maybe that's a possibility in the furture.)

I can look into if this was a problem before, maybe later this week.

Yes I am up to date on both.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could experiment with the FM "book of books" concept - that's what i use for one of my projects. One master book that holds about ~60 odd sub-books.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help... I'll be experimenting and trying to figure all this out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp