• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robohelp and Creative Cloud Desktop

Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2021 Mar 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know if/what Robohelp (2019) uses Creative Cloud Desktop for?

I have a problem that's just started, with it gobbling all my memory and crashing my computer. The CC community advice was to disable it, and I'm just wondering, when I can get IT to log in to my computer, what the implications of disabling it might be.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/creative-cloud-desktop-massive-memory-use-cra...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe it is related to licensing. I'm not certain of that but will see what I can find out.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am told 2019 does not use CC Desktop. Do you have some other Adobe product? Acrobat DC is part of CC for example.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Acrobat DC. Although it didn't used to have CC I didn't think - certainly no other CC products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Chat Support assured me I can uninstall Creative Cloud without affecting Acrobat DC. Will see how that goes once IT Support gets back to me (no admin access in corporate environments 😞  )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud uninstalled. So far everything seems to be working okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp