Exit

RoboHELP and windows 10

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

We currently use RoboHELP 10 and wondered about the following wrt Windows 10:

• Is RoboHELP 10 compatible with windows 10 and its associated version of Word?
  • What version of RoboHELP would we need for windows 10 compatibility?
  • Does RoboHELP 2015 comply?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2015 Aug 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get some information on this from Adobe. From what I have seen about Windows 10 apps that ran on Windows 8 or 8.1 seem to be working on 10 but that is no guarantee that it will be true of RoboHelp or its outputs.

There was a post about Edge, the new browser, and webhelp did not work in that browser. However, Adobe issued a private fix for that which worked.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2015 Aug 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe are working on Windows 10 certification right now. No dates but I would expect to see something reasonably soon.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have we heard anything further on this? My company wants me to upgrade to Windows 10 but we have RH10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The data sheet on the Adobe website lists the following among RH2015 system requirements: Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 and Microsoft Word 2010, 2013, or Office 365 (only document downloaded from Office 365)

http://wwwimages.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/products/robohelp/robohelp_2015/pdf/RH_DATASHEET.pdf

Hope that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2016 Feb 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this thread the poster has Rh10 working on Windows 10.

Re: Robohelp 10 printed documentation in Windows 10

@petergrainge

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we know about the Robohelp 11 status with Windows 10?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I run RoboHelp 11 without issues on Windows 10. Though I believe only RH2015 is officially supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

RoboHelp 2015 officially supports Windows 10 since Update 1 (12.0.1).

Please see here: RoboHelp (2015 release) – Update 1 released – TechComm Central by Adobe‌ and here: Resolved in Adobe RoboHelp (2015 release) and subsequent patch releases.

Older versions of RoboHelp will not be updated to support Windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp