Highlighted

RoboHelp Features Question

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am just starting to dive into RoboHelp. I have the need for end users to be able to add like a favorite list to

personalize thier view, or be able to add highlights. Is that something RoboHelp can do, or does anyone have ideas ? Our document is a procedures manual, around 1800 documents and some workers only use certain sections.

Thank you 

Tori

Topics

New UI, Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RoboHelp Features Question

Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am just starting to dive into RoboHelp. I have the need for end users to be able to add like a favorite list to

personalize thier view, or be able to add highlights. Is that something RoboHelp can do, or does anyone have ideas ? Our document is a procedures manual, around 1800 documents and some workers only use certain sections.

Thank you 

Tori

Topics

New UI, Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 17, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What sort of output are you producing/looking to produce?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The maunal is published to our Sharepoint site and also made into a HTML that becomes a MSI direct download/install. Hopes are to find ways to use the app building in RoboHelp. Those two features are what our workers have been asking for with the current Robohelp output, via RoboHelp2017 which an contracter uses. I am just learning about the 2019 to move us over too

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 0
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you publishing to Sharepoint? PDF? HTML pages? CHMs?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HTML pages

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 0
Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's a variety of different approaches you can take - create HTML5 responsive help content using dynamic filters (provided you don't care if someone sees stuff that isn't relevant to them if they go poking around) or you could create multiple outputs conditioned by what's applicable to each audience. How are you currently handling this? And what are you currently using to create your existing content?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 17, 2020 0