• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp: How do you Expand ALL and Collapse ALL drop-down text?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to I Expand ALL and Collapse ALL drop-down dropdown text.

Doesn't RoboHelp have any method to allow all drop-down text links to expand ALL, or collapse ALL.  There are times were uses want to view all content, rather than being forced to click to open each category.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2018 Jan 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no method built in.

See Twisties on my site. You will also find something on http://www.wvanweelden.eu as Willam produced the scripts.I saw something recently that suggests the Show All might work with RoboHelp's method.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 19, 2018 Jan 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The script that Peter talks about is here: https://www.wvanweelden.eu/product/expandcollapse-drop-downs-and-expandspots. My company has been using it for years and it does exactly what you are looking for. The only downside is that it only works on WebHelp, not Responsive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp