• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Reimagined keeps giving Application error message when opening

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp Reimagined keeps giving Application error message when opening. If I restart Robohelp as recommended, it keeps giving the message.

image (2).png

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp Reimagined is the name of a sample project. You are using RoboHelp New UI.

Try opening a different project. What happens then?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support refers to their new applications as RoboHelp Classic 2019 and RoboHelp 2019 Reimagined. RoboHelp 2019 has the new UI.

Every time I delete a topic or rearrange the TOC I get this error message "Application Error". This happens with all projects. The Layout, Search, and Publish do not display when a Preset is selected. 

I have already contacted Adobe Support for this issue. I put this information in the forum to help anyone who is having the same problems. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support should not be referring to the New UI as RoboHelp Reimagined. I will take that up with my contacts. As I said, it is the name of one of the sample projects.

I'm not clear on how reporting the issue without a solution helps anyone else. Is it that you will be posting that when you have a solution?

I've seen people have this problem with a specific project but not all projects. Are you including the sample project RoboHelp Reimagined in the projects that have this problem? If that gives you the same problem it has to be an installation or environment issue so try that and post back.

Was RoboHelp installed with admin rights? That's essential.

What operating system do you have?

Let us know about RoboHelp Reimagined and the questions above so that we can get this sorted.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have marked your post as a Correct Answer. How is it an answer when it doesn't tell anyone how to fix the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, let's just fix that - unmarked as Correct!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue was solved by Adobe Tech Support. The user is not able to solve it so I would suggest that anyone with a similar problem just go directly to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know in broad terms what they did? A reinstall, change a registry entry or suchlike?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They were not specific, but I think it was a registry issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They also installed a new version, RoboHelp 2020.0. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp