Highlighted

RoboHelp Server 10 - Communication Error

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using RoboHelp Server 10 for a few months already and everything was working fine until I decided to apply LDAP connections. Needless to say that when I tested it to 1 context, it didn't work and when I logged in to the admin panel it started showing me this (see below picture) which is odd since everything worked seamlessly before.

After which I decided to just delete the affected context but somehow, when I logged in to the other contexts on the same server, the above issue was also present (which I don't know how that became possible since it's 2 different contexts). I only found 1 instance of this in this forum but somehow when I tried the solution to change the reindex properties of all my contexts, it still didn't resolve the issue. Since I was already hopeless, I tried to re-install RoboHelp Server 10 and despite the clean slate, the same issue still persists which begs me to question, do Adobe still save some memory settings at the back end despite uninstalling the product? Can someone help it's been bugging me for days already.

Regards,


Renz

Topics

RoboServer

Views

228

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RoboHelp Server 10 - Communication Error

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been using RoboHelp Server 10 for a few months already and everything was working fine until I decided to apply LDAP connections. Needless to say that when I tested it to 1 context, it didn't work and when I logged in to the admin panel it started showing me this (see below picture) which is odd since everything worked seamlessly before.

After which I decided to just delete the affected context but somehow, when I logged in to the other contexts on the same server, the above issue was also present (which I don't know how that became possible since it's 2 different contexts). I only found 1 instance of this in this forum but somehow when I tried the solution to change the reindex properties of all my contexts, it still didn't resolve the issue. Since I was already hopeless, I tried to re-install RoboHelp Server 10 and despite the clean slate, the same issue still persists which begs me to question, do Adobe still save some memory settings at the back end despite uninstalling the product? Can someone help it's been bugging me for days already.

Regards,


Renz

Topics

RoboServer

Views

229

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Renz

I've asked someone at Adobe to take a look.

Thanks!

John Daigle

Adobe Certified RoboHelp and Captivate Instructor

www.showmethedemo.com

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Reply
Loading...
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Trickster01

I have sent you a PM, please respond to that.

Regards,

Shaleen

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Reply
Loading...