• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RoboHelp Support - Enterprise Level vs. Standard Support

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2020 Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I am new to RoboHelp and am trying to decide between an individual, monthly subscription of the software versus purchasing a VIP-level subscription.  I understand that the VIP-level subscription includes Enterprise level support; whereas, the Individual, monthly subscription only includes Standard support.  I'm trying to get some honest feedback whether the difference in support levels partly justifies the difference in cost between the two subscription types.  I am an advanced user of MS Word and have some experience on a far older and inferior online help authoring tool.  The ultimate goal for purchasing RoboHelp is to create online help documentation for a web-based software product.  I would appreciate experienced users opinions/thoughts.  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the difference in the cost but if support is the only reason for going to Enterprise, you will get lots of free support here on the forums. I suspect you would find that meets your support needs.

Neither support nor these forums are the same as training but from what you say of your experience, you might find a look at my site and the RoboHelp Tour there could get you going. There are also in product videos.

The trial is fully functional and works for 30 days. You will be downloading the recently released 2020 version. If you have used or seen RoboHelp before, it's a very different UI but once you have found your way around, it's straightforward.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your feedback!  I actually viewed your online tutorial for importing Word docs into RH 2020 and thought it was very well done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp