Highlighted

ROBOHELP2015 and CHROME UTD but not working, continuous refreshing

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't locate the RH General forum but I am running RH Responsive HTML5. I am not able to compile in Chrome (56.0.2924.87) but Firefox is fine. It does that neverending blocky-wheel-of-death spin. Both RH (12.0.4.460) and Chrome are up to date.

Anyone else experiencing this?

TOPICS
HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ROBOHELP2015 and CHROME UTD but not working, continuous refreshing

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't locate the RH General forum but I am running RH Responsive HTML5. I am not able to compile in Chrome (56.0.2924.87) but Firefox is fine. It does that neverending blocky-wheel-of-death spin. Both RH (12.0.4.460) and Chrome are up to date.

Anyone else experiencing this?

TOPICS
HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 08, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a remote session with Adobe tech support, I guess I could have worked it out myself but this was the issue,

Responsive HTML5 output does not render correctly on Microsoft Edge

solved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2017 0
Amebr LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I would never have figured out that a fix for a Microsoft browser would also fix Google's Chrome. I hope Adobe fix the details in that article.

Thanks for posting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2017 1