Highlighted

RoboHlp 8. Error code 148:3

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 8 has been installed on my computer for years, and I've been using it without problems during this period.

Today I went to use it but it would not start; a dialogue box came up saying 'Licence for product has stopped working' with error code 148:3 being quoted.

I've re-booted and re-tried to start RoboHelp, as recommedndd, but with the same result.

Does anyone know why this has happened, and why the licencing should stop working?

It is a standalone licence - but problem now solved.

Seems like the Flexinet (????) service has stopped running.

Found the clue at the link given by:

Error "Licensing has stopped working" | Windows

Thanks for your help

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RoboHlp 8. Error code 148:3

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 8 has been installed on my computer for years, and I've been using it without problems during this period.

Today I went to use it but it would not start; a dialogue box came up saying 'Licence for product has stopped working' with error code 148:3 being quoted.

I've re-booted and re-tried to start RoboHelp, as recommedndd, but with the same result.

Does anyone know why this has happened, and why the licencing should stop working?

Thanks for your help

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was this a stand alone RH8 licence or as part of TCS2? If part of the TCS, could this licence have been upgraded.

Otherwise has something else changed on your PC since you last used RH8? A windows upgrade perhaps?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines