Highlighted

RoboScreenCapture - Dragging Stops Working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboScreenCap. 2.0 (via RoboHTML 11) on Windows 7.

This is an intermittent problem, but really aggravating when it happens. I finally decided to see if anyone in this forum knows how to solve it!

I will be using RoboScreenCap - with no problems - when suddenly it will stop allowing me to select and drag, or paste and drag, content in a capture. As soon as I start to drag whatever I have selected or pasted, it simply disappears.

Sometimes restarting my computer will fix this problem, but sometimes not. Does anyone know how to fix this annoying problem?

Thanks.

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RoboScreenCapture - Dragging Stops Working

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboScreenCap. 2.0 (via RoboHTML 11) on Windows 7.

This is an intermittent problem, but really aggravating when it happens. I finally decided to see if anyone in this forum knows how to solve it!

I will be using RoboScreenCap - with no problems - when suddenly it will stop allowing me to select and drag, or paste and drag, content in a capture. As soon as I start to drag whatever I have selected or pasted, it simply disappears.

Sometimes restarting my computer will fix this problem, but sometimes not. Does anyone know how to fix this annoying problem?

Thanks.

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?