Highlighted

Same-document cross references in linked Word documents broken in browser output

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using RH 11 for quite some time now. We are creating our manual in Word and link the chapters to RH. A while ago, our manual for which we create an output everyday could not be displayed in Firefox anymore (after an update) so we switched to Google Chrome but since then our cross references have been broken. These cross references only point to figures or sections within the same document, not to any external documents or other chapters. These cross references have been created "normally" in Word and work fine in Word and PDF files. I am grateful for any suggestions/help to solve this problem!!!

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Same-document cross references in linked Word documents broken in browser output

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using RH 11 for quite some time now. We are creating our manual in Word and link the chapters to RH. A while ago, our manual for which we create an output everyday could not be displayed in Firefox anymore (after an update) so we switched to Google Chrome but since then our cross references have been broken. These cross references only point to figures or sections within the same document, not to any external documents or other chapters. These cross references have been created "normally" in Word and work fine in Word and PDF files. I am grateful for any suggestions/help to solve this problem!!!

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 23, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WebHelp right? You might be running into browser security issues in Chrome too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2020 0