• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scripts for Show All /Hide All Buttons

Participant ,
Jul 15, 2015 Jul 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, thank you to William Van Weelden and Peter Grainge for existing "Show All / Hide All" scripts.  Peter, I accessed them from your web site (Scripts for Twisties, Show All / Hide All and Print Buttons).  I was able to get William's two-button script to work.  I was not able to get the "Toolbar Single Show / Hide Button" script to work.  Peter, your web site indicates that script works with RH 8 and 9.  I'm hoping to use it with RH 10; I tried it with no success.  Has anyone updated that script for RH 10?  I'd really like to be able to use that one from the toolbar.  I also experimented unsuccessfully with trying to call WIlliam's ShowHide and ShowAll functions from the Action tab of the Custom Toolbar Item window, accessed from the WebHelp Skin Editor.  Open to suggestions.  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

You may want to try the toolbar scripts: http://www.wvanweelden.eu/product/webhelp-pro-toolbar-scripts

Are you running the WebHelp locally on Chrome? Those buttons only work on Chrome when the help is placed on a web server.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to try the toolbar scripts: http://www.wvanweelden.eu/product/webhelp-pro-toolbar-scripts

Are you running the WebHelp locally on Chrome? Those buttons only work on Chrome when the help is placed on a web server.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 17, 2015 Jul 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

William, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2015 Jul 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for replying late. I am guessing that the script in the demo on my site is an older version of Willam's script. I will update the article to make it clear that whilst I am showing demos and providing instructions, it's always best to get the latest version of the script direct from Willam.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp