• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

scrolling table/list in robohelp 2020

Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a file with lots of topics and sections and I need a way to expeditiously navigate this. On the order/magnitude of a phone book/dictionary/encyclopedia.

I was thinking that a scrolling object such as a table(s) or list(s) but I can find nothing about adding scrolling functionality to these items.

Please advise.

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your output going to be? Any HTML output is going to scroll automatically in your browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.
The output is Responsive HTML5.
And by the way, I have RH 2020, not 2019.
It is a personal project that I am trying to create.
I am learning German and as I go along am adding new items- vocabulary words, grammar/syntax items. I plan to periodically publish to the web (a personal URL, not using RH Server).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2020 Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have edited the title of your post to show 2020.

It sounds like you are going to create a single topic with a table showing various words and the information about them that you want.

If that is the case, then create your table with as many rows as you require and generate the topic. It will automatically have scroll bars.

If there's more to it, then let us know what.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp