• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search not returning results for some words - RH2015 Responsive HTML / SP

Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, thought this was in the forum already, but don’t see it.
ISSUE – Search not working correctly. Some words yield no results (other words seem to work fine, results are listed).
I’m using RH 2015 Responsive HTML published to SharePoint domain, same issue in MSIE, Chrome, and MS Edge.
Search was working correctly earlier this year, not sure when this might have first occurred.
Thought it might be a patch, but no updates showing in RH Help menu (?).
I’m guessing it’s something simple.
Thanks for any help

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess the first question is does the search work OK locally before you upload to SharePoint?

Is the issue with lots of words or just a few? Stop words occasionally cause some confusion but I'm not aware of major known issues.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

(few or lots?) it's only a few words.

(locally?) I'll be publishing some content soon, and will check when finished publishing, likely mid-week

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp