• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searching all files in a project Robohelp 2019.0.8

Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2019 Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I search all files in a RH 2019.0.8 project at the project level? I need to find all instances of the registered trademark symbol and the trademarked symbol in 20+ projects, w/ each project having multiple files and I don't want to search one file at a time in each project. I have tried to find the Find/Replace option from a menu and cannot and the Control + F option, even when used at the project level, makes me choose from the list of files in the project before I can search.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is functionality I believe has been added in Update 9, although I haven't tried it yet myself.

For Update 8, if you can't update for some reason, you'll need to use a third party tool like Notepad++ or FAR HTML.

You can read the blog post here:

http://blogs.adobe.com/techcomm/2019/09/robohelp-2019-update-9.html#rh-2019-update-9-global-find-rep...

Or read a list of fixes here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/fixed-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, as Amebr said, this functionality has been added in Update 9. It is working quite well. You'll have to play around with the different filter options a bit to find exactly what you search. Also, you have to search first before "replace" will become active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 20, 2019 Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks All. I had to upgrade for different reasons anyway, so now I have the Search feature that I need. Much appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp