Highlighted

setup required to get to image style/class needed in RH2017 for thumbnails

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there anything I can set up in my FM files that will allow for the RH import to assign an image class to all images so that I can use the new thumbnail functionality?

Currently all screenshots in FM are imported by reference in anchored frames, anchored at the end of a step as Below Current Line. If it helps, most of these anchored frames are conditioned as "screenshot", as there was a time that I was hoping the client would agree to hide them in the help output. But they are not in their own paragraph - they are either added to a step or a body style.

I'm hoping there's some way that this can be easily/globally implemented without having to restructure how all images/anchored frames are inserted.

Thanks,

Laurie

TOPICS
FrameMaker integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

setup required to get to image style/class needed in RH2017 for thumbnails

Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is there anything I can set up in my FM files that will allow for the RH import to assign an image class to all images so that I can use the new thumbnail functionality?

Currently all screenshots in FM are imported by reference in anchored frames, anchored at the end of a step as Below Current Line. If it helps, most of these anchored frames are conditioned as "screenshot", as there was a time that I was hoping the client would agree to hide them in the help output. But they are not in their own paragraph - they are either added to a step or a body style.

I'm hoping there's some way that this can be easily/globally implemented without having to restructure how all images/anchored frames are inserted.

Thanks,

Laurie

TOPICS
FrameMaker integration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2018 0

Have something to add?