• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharepoint Responsive output - how do I get it sitting within SharePoint screen?

New Here ,
May 10, 2015 May 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm currently developing output for Sharepoint and looking at using the Responsive output option. The only issue is when I publish a Multscreen output, and upload it into Sharepoint, and open the sharepoint multiscreen output it opens up within the sharepoint screen.

BUT, if I publish a Responsive output, and once again upload the files into Sharepoint, and then open the index file, it opens it opens in a full browser view, not sitting in the Sharepoint screen. Is there a way to change it so it sits within the sharepoint screen?

Thanks, Simone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

This is not supported, as the SharePoint screen would break the responsive part. (The media queries would get the wrong information.) In Multiscreen, you can choose the SharePoint Master Page to be used, but this option is unavailable for the Responsive output.

If you really want it though, you can use the page viewer web part from SharePoint (Display a Web page on a SharePoint page by adding the Page Viewer Web Part) Upload you help to SharePoint and use this web part on a site to load the Help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not supported, as the SharePoint screen would break the responsive part. (The media queries would get the wrong information.) In Multiscreen, you can choose the SharePoint Master Page to be used, but this option is unavailable for the Responsive output.

If you really want it though, you can use the page viewer web part from SharePoint (Display a Web page on a SharePoint page by adding the Page Viewer Web Part) Upload you help to SharePoint and use this web part on a site to load the Help. Not ideal, but it will probably work. I remember something about this giving problems, but I can't remember exactly. Give it a whirl and let us know how it works out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2015 May 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi William

Thank you for your response as it has great to have confirmation that responsive output won't sit within the sharepoint frame.

Regards

Simone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp