Highlighted

Sharepoint Used as Version Control?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently we are on RoboHelp 2015 and want to upgrade to RH 2019 (not sure if it will be "Classic" or not?), and I was trying to learn more about the Sharepoint version control option (We use Visual Studio 2013 right now). Does anyone know if Robo 2019 works with/or is  a fully supported Sharepoint Online?

TOPICS
Source control, Version control

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharepoint Used as Version Control?

New Here ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Currently we are on RoboHelp 2015 and want to upgrade to RH 2019 (not sure if it will be "Classic" or not?), and I was trying to learn more about the Sharepoint version control option (We use Visual Studio 2013 right now). Does anyone know if Robo 2019 works with/or is  a fully supported Sharepoint Online?

TOPICS
Source control, Version control

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the RoboHelp Tour on my site. It's covered there.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 08, 2019 0