• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SHIFT+ENTER in list results in extra space in Word output

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When in a bulleted/numbered list, I use SHIFT+ENTER to create a new line under the same bullet/number like this:

rh_wysiwyg.png

The source looks like this:

rh_source.png

When I generate a Word output, the lines created by SHIFT+ENTER have an extra space at the beginning, like this:

word.png

Am I supposed to do something differently from what I'm doing? Or is this a minor bug?

This is in RH 2020.3.32.

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

The code is correct and I see the same. Whether or not it is a bug and whether it is from RoboHelp or caused by the way Word handles the strict HTML5 and CSS3 is another matter. Report it and see what comes back.

Please follow this link to report bugs. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your bug report in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

What you could try is a multilevel list where instead of using the line break yo

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The code is correct and I see the same. Whether or not it is a bug and whether it is from RoboHelp or caused by the way Word handles the strict HTML5 and CSS3 is another matter. Report it and see what comes back.

Please follow this link to report bugs. https://tracker.adobe.com

Post the link to your bug report in this thread and others can vote for it. The more people who do so, the higher it gets prioritised.

What you could try is a multilevel list where instead of using the line break you create a level two without any numbering and indented to where you want.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your suggestions. I have reported this behavior here:

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-8629

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp