• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Single Click to open topics in Index and Search Tab

Explorer ,
May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the setting "Single Click to Open Books" checked on in HTML Adv Settings.  This works great.  wooo hoo!  My QA people are so pleased with this feature that they want single click functionality to open topics in the Index and Search tabs.  I can't find any where to enable this.  Am I missing a setting?  Is there a way to "hack" this?

I have RoboHelp 10 and outputting to Microsoft_HTML_Help.

Thanks for hot, humid Florida,

Shannon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 26, 2016 May 26, 2016

Hi there

Sorry, but it's a CHM limitation. Unfortunately I don't recall if this emerged with version 10, but if so, you could use the WebHelp to CHM converter script to package a WebHelp output inside a CHM. If you were to do that, then you would have what you want where a single click would open things.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Sorry, but it's a CHM limitation. Unfortunately I don't recall if this emerged with version 10, but if so, you could use the WebHelp to CHM converter script to package a WebHelp output inside a CHM. If you were to do that, then you would have what you want where a single click would open things.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again

Another tidbit. If you are sticking with basic CHM settings you might also want to ensure that you have the following options enabled along with that Single Click.

tmp1.png

The single click option causes other books to collapse as a different book is clicked to be expanded.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 31, 2016 May 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Rick!  I appreciate the quick response.

Shannon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp