• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Snippet Not Working as Expected

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In RH2015, we have a snippet that is a heading with a blue border over it.

Now that I'm working in the new UI of RH2019 (no updated installed at this time), I recreated the snippet and inserted it on my master page (which we also did before). The heading is "Related Information"

When I create a new topic with the master page, the snippet is only partly there. I can see the blue border, but not the "Related Information" heading. The heading is also no present when I compile the project. I think the border is (I last compiled yesterday).

I'm not sure what changed or what I've not done correctly?

Thank you,

Cindy

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you've applied all the latest fixes & then try again. There may have been an issue that's already been fixed. If it still misbehaves, let us know what's going on with some screenshots to illustrate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, all ten updates have been installed, and I'm still having this problem. I'll start adding screen shots now.

This is a screen shot of the master page HTML from my RoboHelp 2015 project:

ScreenShot1.png

This is how it looks when you create a new topic:

ScreenShot2.png

Here is the master page HTML in RoboHelp 2019:

ScreenShot3.png

This is what the master page looks like not in HTML view:

ScreenShot4.png

And what a new topic looks like when I use this master page:

ScreenShot5.png

I get the blue border in my RH2019 topic, but not the text I assigned to it in the snippet.

Have I done something incorrectly?

Thank you,

Cindy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering if anyone has looked at the screen shots I posted last week. Snippet is still not working with the master page, and all updates have been installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cynthia, path of the snippet from the masterpage is not coming correctly in the newly created topic. if you fix the relative path then it will show correctly. This is an issue. We are fixing in update 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp