Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[SOLVED] How to apply style sheet to all topics

Contributor ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In RH 2019, how do I apply a CSS to all topics at once?

When I try to "select all" topics, I only see "cut" "copy" and "delete" as options (please see screenshot, attached). How do I select all topics and access "Properties"?

Thank you!

------

UPDATE:   NEVER MIND 🙂

I found the solution (see 2nd screenshot):   

Contents pane > Select all in the Contents pane > View menu > Topic List > toggle "select all" > Right-click > Properties > Scroll down to Style Sheets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

2 tips

1. If you only select topics, no folders, in the Contents panel, you'll get an option to view Properties. Obviously this won't work if you need to apply the stylesheet to topics in sub folders as well.

2. You can leave out the step of selecting everything in the Contents panel. Just select View > Topic List and all topics in your project will be included in the report. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you have fixed it. I have asked Adobe to liaise with you re changing your user name from an email address. I assume you are not expecting to hear from solicitors about a large legacy they have learned about. 🙂

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for looking out for me, Peter!!

Have a nice weekend.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2 tips

1. If you only select topics, no folders, in the Contents panel, you'll get an option to view Properties. Obviously this won't work if you need to apply the stylesheet to topics in sub folders as well.

2. You can leave out the step of selecting everything in the Contents panel. Just select View > Topic List and all topics in your project will be included in the report. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp