• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Spacing after Headings

Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to edit the spacing after the headings?

RHspacing030220.jpg

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Click the icon above the single field.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to look in the CSS applied to the topics and check the space before and after styles. The two are added together to give the total space between. You may need to tweak a few times to get different combinations of styles working as you want.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still not able to get it working.  Is there a support team (an actual person) who I can get ahold of to take a look at my RoboHelp?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2020 Apr 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We should be able to sort this out here.

You haven't said what you have tried so it's difficult to put you on the right track.

It should just be a case of opening the CSS file you are using in the CSS editor. To do that you go to Assets > CSS and double click the CSS file you are using.

Then in Layout make sure the margin shows all four settings and adjust the bottom margin to what you want.

image.png

Let us know if that solves it for you. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter, I don't have the same margin fields as you do.2020-05-07_css.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click the icon above the single field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I really feel silly for not knowing that's what the icon does.  It looks like a link icon to me.  Thanks.  I may have more questions in the future, but that has solved the big one for now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp