Span Style Bold adds underline

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2019 Aug 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I select a word or words within a paragraph and apply Bold on it, either in Author or code modes, it will Underline the selected text.

The same thing will happen if I try to underline a word or multiple words in a paragraph. The selection will underline and will be Bold.

How can I avoid that?

RH-Format Bold 1.jpg

RH-Format Bold 2.jpg

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks to be much the same as the issue in Format to Bold where I offered to take a look. As I didn't hear from you I assumed you didn't want to take up that offer.

Did I suggest in response to one of your posts that you apply default.css to the topic just to see if it fixed that issue? The default.css has changed with the updates so create a new project and copy the file from that project to this one, then apply just that css.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Please use the Blue reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2019 Aug 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, this looks like a duplicate of this post. Let's continue the discussion there. Please also see my answer there.

Locking this thread now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation