• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop removing link to external css

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I add a link to an external stylesheet to a topic, and save the topic, the link works fine. However, the next time I edit the topic, RoboHelp 2015 removes the link to the external stylesheet. I am required to use this external stylesheet for this type of topic because the stylesheet is used by a number of other authors and it refers to externally hosted image files. How do I either get RoboHelp to stop removing the link to the external stylesheet or to allow me to reference an external stylesheet in the topic properties?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RH doesn't like external CSS files. Can you copy the CSS into the project?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2017 Feb 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

William, thanks for the response. I tried that but it won't work because the CSS accesses specific external files. As I said above, "I am required to use this external stylesheet for this type of topic because the stylesheet is used by a number of other authors and it refers to externally hosted image files."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp