Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stylesheet for PDF TOC?

Contributor ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi y'all,

I'm using RoboHelp 2020.4.173 and I'm trying to match the style of our InDesign-generated PDFs when using a RH Output Preset for PDF. The one thing that's being stubborn is the line spacing for the ToC. I can't for the life of me find where those styles are defined and how to change them.

In my search through this forum, I found references to a p.pdf-toc class, and I've added that to my .css (the same one used by the master page), but no matter what change I make to that class (such as color: #9012fe;), the ToC does not change.

Where do I set up styles that affect the ToC?

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Create a new blank temp project, and that should auto-create a pdf.css file. That should include all the pdf styles you need. You can either add the styles to your stylesheet or use the pdf.css for your pdf output. I haven't used the New UI method yet, so can't comment on what would be best. You could check if the About Robohelp project provides further information (you should find it in Documents/My Robohelp Projects. But if not, you can copy and paste a fresh copy from in the Adobe Robohelp in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Create a new blank temp project, and that should auto-create a pdf.css file. That should include all the pdf styles you need. You can either add the styles to your stylesheet or use the pdf.css for your pdf output. I haven't used the New UI method yet, so can't comment on what would be best. You could check if the About Robohelp project provides further information (you should find it in Documents/My Robohelp Projects. But if not, you can copy and paste a fresh copy from in the Adobe Robohelp installation folders.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for that tip! It worked like a charm. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 30, 2021 May 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a ticket to be able to add the pdf styles without having to create a new cssproject. (It's not real obvious, right? 🙂  ) Feel free to vote on it to boost the priority.

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-9264

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Terrific, thanks! I voted. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oops. I was still signed in with the "personal" account, because it wouldn't let me vote with the account I actually use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp