• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table grids are not displayed in the Help when generated using RoboHelp 10

May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I have a customer requirement wherein I need to show the table grids in the CHM output. Not only the outer border but also the internal cell lines.

Whenever I am trying to edit the table from Table>Format>Properties, in the Table Borders options the "All" option seems disabled.

My help project has multiple table and it will not be possible to format each table manually.

Can any one of you suggest how do I make the grid lines visible in the output (we are using "Web help to Chm Converter" script to produce the output) by editing the cascading style sheet or editing the styles so that the modified style is applied to all the tables in the project.

I have access to both RoboHelp 10 and 2015.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2016 May 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

In RoboHelp 2015, "All" option is enabled.

Also, in RoboHelp 10 at first it seemed disabled but when I selected style as solid and clicked ok after that i reopened the dialog again and it was enabled.

Let me know if it works for you.

Thanks and Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp