• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table in list is not indented in Word output

Explorer ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In a list I hit SHIFT+ENTER and inserted a table with text for a note I want to stand out in the instructions. In the Word output, the text in the table is indented as expected but the left border of the table is not - it goes all the way to the left side of the page. This is in Robohelp 2020, specifically 2020.3.32.

In Robohelp:

rh_wysiwyg.pngrh_source.png

In Word:

word.png

This did work in RH11, so I'm thinking it's a bug. Is there anything I should do differently?

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Thanks again Peter. I went ahead and reported it anyway so we can confirm whether this is a limitation or fix-able:
https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-8630

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again you are hitting issues caused by RoboHelp now applying strict HTML5 and CSS3 standards. In this one I'm more inclined to think the old code allowed Adobe to make it work in ways the new standards do not.

I would create two table styles. One fully left aligned and the same table with an indent.

After two press Enter twice and then insert the indented table. Then restart the list with numbering set to 3.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks again Peter. I went ahead and reported it anyway so we can confirm whether this is a limitation or fix-able:
https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-8630

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp