Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table of Contents doesn't appear in Firefox

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, all.

I'm working in Windows 7, RH 11. I've generated Web Help, and while the Table of Contents appears in IE 11, it does not appear in Firefox.

Has anyone run into this? Any suggestions for fixing it?

I thought Web Help was going to solve problems like this ...

--Nancy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2016 Mar 22, 2016

Welcome to browser security issues – make sure you’re completely up to date on RH11 patches & then have a look at Willam’s patch list to see if there’s any more that he’s noted - http://www.wvanweelden.eu/articles/robohelp-patches-and-updates

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to browser security issues – make sure you’re completely up to date on RH11 patches & then have a look at Willam’s patch list to see if there’s any more that he’s noted - http://www.wvanweelden.eu/articles/robohelp-patches-and-updates

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Jeff.

Thank you. I looked at a page of patches for RH 11. Are they cumulative, so the most recent contains everything from the previous ones? Also, I have RH 11.0.0.179, while the patches are for 11.0.1. Can I get the updates to RH itself, or does my IT department have to get them?

Thanks for all help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think the RH11 ones are sequential (I seem to recall that RH2015 is cumulative now). Can you not use the Help > Updates function inside RH11? If not, then you’ll have to manually download them & run them. Whether you or your IT people need to run it is between you and your IT gods ;>) Just make sure you have full admin rights.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, thank you! I didn’t know about “Updates.” What a lovely feature! Thanks again for your help. I’ll be checking on the security/TOC issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp