• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Table Row Width with Conditional Build Tags

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2019 Jun 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating a table with three columns. The left column has a conditional build tag so it can only be seen by a specific set of users.

I have set fixed values for the preferred column widths for each column from left to right: 250 px, 250 px, 800 px

When previewing the item with a CBT Expression that removes the left column, columns lose their fixed width and default to 50% each, so each column is an equal width. Is there a way for the columns to honor the fixed width values when the tagged content is hidden?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmmm, if it were me, perhaps I'd consider configuring the table to "auto fit to contents". Then I might add a couple of very small images at the bottom of each column. One sized at 250px and another at 800px. Just make them a pixel or two high and the desired width.

My thought here is that with the auto sizing aspect, the images should keep the proper widths.

I've not actually tested this, but I would think it should accomplish the goal.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp