• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical Communication Suite 2015 has RoboHelp 10? Did we get the wrong software?

Explorer ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We purchased three copies of Technical Communication Suite 2015 last year. We waited until after our latest release to start using it, and now, when I open it, I only have RoboHelp10. It says it's Technical Communication Suite 4. Is that the same as 2015 or did we receive the wrong thing?

The salesperson I purchased it from is not answering my emails. I need to get busy with our next release and I need an answer to my questions. Can someone help me, please?  Thank you.

Susan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Thank you Stefan,

I'm not sure if I can install the trial version because i had it before we decided to make the purchase, but I think support has found the problem and it seems we/you do have the correct version on file but somehow we received the wrong one. I have tried to connect our IT Helpdesk with your support team to get me the correct software.  Thank you so much for your quick response. Hopefully, our side (Helpdesk) is as quick to find a solution as you are.  I appreciate your help and

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have the previous version. TCS5 includes RoboHelp 2015.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I thought. Thanks. Now just have to get Adobe's attention to try to fix this error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Susan,

sounds to me that you have installed an older version (TCS4) instead of TCS 2015. But even if so, I'm wondering why you could activate it with the TCS 2015 activation codes that you bought. This is usually not possible.

You can download the TCS 2015 here:

https://www.adobe.com/products/technicalcommunicationsuite/download-trial/try.html

Just uninstall TCS 4 completely from your machine and maybe even uninstall TCS 2015. Then just install TCS 2015 from the scratch with the installed provided in the link above and activate it with the TCS 2015 activate code.

I have also asked support and sales team to get into contact with you asap.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Stefan,

I'm not sure if I can install the trial version because i had it before we decided to make the purchase, but I think support has found the problem and it seems we/you do have the correct version on file but somehow we received the wrong one. I have tried to connect our IT Helpdesk with your support team to get me the correct software.  Thank you so much for your quick response. Hopefully, our side (Helpdesk) is as quick to find a solution as you are.  I appreciate your help and hope to be working in Adobe Technical Communication 2015 asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp