• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Template Issue

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a CSS which I wanted to apply to my Printed Word Document. I applied the CSS to every topic and even while generating the output I selected the CSS i wanted to apply. But after the word file is generated none of the style is being applied. Is there a solution to it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have now posted in the correct forum but please don't cross post, at least without giving someone a chance to reply where you have posted, albeit incorrectly.

I have answered your first post at Issue while generating word document in RoboHelp 9

For ease of reference for anyone else, please on this occasion follow through in the above thread. This one will now be locked.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp