Highlighted

Textbook

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would a textbook for RoboHelp 2015 be close enough to use for the 2017 version?  I don't see any textbooks for learning the program with the 2017 release as yet.  I need to learn enough while using the trial version to convince my employer to invest in it.  We're using RoboHelp 7 now.

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Textbook

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would a textbook for RoboHelp 2015 be close enough to use for the 2017 version?  I don't see any textbooks for learning the program with the 2017 release as yet.  I need to learn enough while using the trial version to convince my employer to invest in it.  We're using RoboHelp 7 now.

TOPICS
Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Certainly something intended for 2015 will be missing any of the new features added to 2017. (There really aren't that many - Two or three?)

But the interface is essentially the same. You should be fine.

Cheers... Rick

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2017 1
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I'll try it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it would. See The RoboHelp Tour on my site and you will see there

are not many changes.

You will also see the changes since RoboHelp 7. I recently updated my site

and removed all pre RoboHelp 9 stuff as we see few questions re earlier

versions.

Check Iconlogic for a 2017 book.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 08, 2017 1