• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thai Language

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2006 Aug 01, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows XP Professional and use RoboHelp for Word X5.0.1. I translated our entire product User Manual into THAI and imported the Word files into a RoboHelp project. When importing the Word file, the topic headings get converted to question marks ???????? but the body contents are converted properly. The RTF file is similar to the Word file - the contents in THAI get converted except in the heading.

When I compile (to Winhelp 2000 output), I get strange characters in both the Topic headings and the contents.

I read on another thread that RoboHelp does not support Arabic. I have called Adobe and they say that THAI language is not supported. My question is, do any of you know of any workaround for this? Any help will be much appreciated. If anybody has been successful in compiling help using a language not supported by RoboHelp, can you tell me what the procedure is to make it work?

Will changing Character Sets, UTF-8 etc. help?

Thanks,

Sally

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 29, 2008 Feb 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You need Adobe RoboHelp 7. It was released in November 2007 and supports Unicode character sets. RoboHelp for Word X5.0.1 did not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp