• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The RoboHelp/FM help files seem to have a CHM output with the Responsive/Multitouch screen layout (theme 1) how can I achieve that?

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2015 Jun 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like the combination of the Theme 1 Standard screen layout and the low profile CHM, but I can't seem to find a way to apply that layout when publishing/generating the output. Anyone have a clue? I've included a screenshot of what I'm referring to. THANKS!

robohelp.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you’re looking at the Adobe help – that’s a custom version that only they created. As far as I know, there’s no CHM involved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmm, wondering here if one could modify that WebHelp to CHM converter script to accomplish a Responsive to CHM?

Paging Willam van Weelden!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks guys! I'll see if William has anything to say about it. I think it would be a nice addition to the publishing arsenal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can have the script allow you to embed Responsive help, but that won't help you. A CHM has IE render in Internet Explorer 5.5 mode. So all the fancy CSS and JavaScript won't work when packaged in a CHM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp