tls 1.2

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TLS 1.2 - is there a place within Robohelp that one can control the TLS settings once the help project is published to the server?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021
"Is there any way for me to provide some kind of proof to my sysadmin that Robohelp DOES NOT affect TLS settings on the server?" - RH's just generating HTML5 pages - from my understanding, TLS has more to do with certificates that are present on the server & the choice of the TLS level to be used on the browser. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not that I'm aware of - that's a server-side setting I believe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Is there any way for me to provide some kind of proof to my sysadmin that Robohelp DOES NOT affect TLS settings on the server?"

- RH's just generating HTML5 pages - from my understanding, TLS has more to do with certificates that are present on the server & the choice of the TLS level to be used on the browser. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe this sounds reasonable.  I had a few sysadmins walk thru the published help project looking for any config files.  found only one, and it had nothing in it at all regarding TLS settings.  All literature suggests TLS is set on server side, not on client side.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation