• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC books will not close - HTML5 layout

Explorer ,
Apr 01, 2016 Apr 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a project using the HTML5 layout; however, when testing it, the TOC books will not close once opened. Does anyone know what causes this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2016 Apr 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you click on the book it should close again. (I'm currently using Multiscreen HTML5, and my users complain that you can't have multiple books open at once. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2016 Apr 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, that's not the problem here. I wouldn't mind if only one could be opened. The book image changes as if it's being opened and closed; however, it does not hide the contents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would also like to add that the topics are definitely placed inside the book as they are hidden until the book is opened.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you post the version of Robohelp you have, whether you're generating Multiscreen HTML5 or Responsive HTML5, and which screen layout you are using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What RoboHelp version? (Release and patch) And as Amebr says, Multiscreen or Responsive?

Do the books have topics assigned to them? Or is the behaviour the same regardless whether a topic is linked to them?

I remember an issue like that. But I thought it was resolved in one of the patches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Robohelp 2015 and responsive HTML5. All books have topics within.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2016 Apr 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not yet sure about what you expect. The following video shows the current behaviour. Is this not what you are seeing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2017 Jul 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what fixed this behavior for me:

1. In the Output Setup pod, delete  Azure_Blue from the Screen Layouts folder.

2. Generate the Responsive HTML5 files again choosing Azure_Blue from the dialog box.

Hope it helps you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just be aware that if you replace the layout with a fresh copy, any customisation you have applied will be lost.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp