• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TOC Not generating in output - Trial version

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have downloaded the trial version and using a word doc to create a sample help file. I have added the TOC in the TOC Panel and when I generate the HTML5 there is nothing in the contents pane.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trial version of RH2020? Make sure it's running Update 5. Did the Word doc content get imported correctly into RH? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. The trial is RoboHelp 2020 but it does not give updating for 5 as an option. And apologies, the text was in InDesign so I have been simply copying and pasting to create my topics. I have manually added the TOC and auto-generated hoping for something to work. Still an empty TOC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you downloaded the trial recently it should be RH2020.5, but you can check in the menu Help > About Robohelp. If it's RH2020.0 there was a bug in that version so you will need to manually download the most recent update here: https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/robohelp-downloads.html

Do you have more than one table of contents file in your project? If so, make sure you select the correct one in your output preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp