• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topic content not showing in Edge with Frameless output from RH 2020

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to view Frameless output generated from RH 2020 in Edge, the topic content does not appear. This has happened with Studio, Orange, and Top Nav skins. But what is maddening is that this happens on my work computer but NOT on my home computer. This does not happen with any other browsers. I wonder if there is some setting I need to change in Edge on my work computer?

blank topic.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Couple of things to suggest here - have you applied the first RH2020 patch & regenerated your content? Are the versions of Edge the same? The last recent Windows updates brought in a new Chromium-based version of Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couple of things to suggest here - have you applied the first RH2020 patch & regenerated your content? Are the versions of Edge the same? The last recent Windows updates brought in a new Chromium-based version of Edge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mystery solved. Edge on my work computer was not updated. Once updated I can see the topics. Thanks very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp