• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topics Not Being Published

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH 2020.3.32 on a trial basis. I have created a project and created topics and content. I was generating frameless output using Quick Generate and it was working fine. Now, for some reason (and I  may have inadvertently changed something) none of my topics are being published. I have looked online for advice but can't find anything that covers this. I can't see what I am doing wrong if anyine can ppint me in the right direction please?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The quick preset option is for use after the preset has been configured. Go to Outputs > Output Presets and check the settings.

Also you say Published but do you mean generated. Generating creates the output and publishing transfers it to a server, not always needed.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for replying, I found this piece of info that solved my problem....

Note:

The entire project is not included in the output generated. In the Contents tab > Table of Contents field, the selected Table of Contents determines what is included. That is, only the topics (and the referenced files inside these topics) in the selected Table of Contents file are included.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp