• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Track Changes Added to FM file after importing the file in RH

Explorer ,
Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a FM file to my RH project and about half way through the file, the content is marked with blue lines (as it appears when you apply conditional text). When I place my cursor on the text, the following text appears, "Condition [FM8_TRACK_CHANGES_ADDED]" The FM imported has no track changes and the file was created in FrameMaker 12. Has anybody seen this before? Seems like a condition has been applied and why does it say "FM8"? How can I get rid of this condition?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 12, 2015 Jun 12, 2015

So you verified it’s not conditioned in the FM source? How about tossing the project and re-importing?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you verified it’s not conditioned in the FM source? How about tossing the project and re-importing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, for sure it's not conditioned in FM source. Re-imported the file and does the same thing. I don't understand the condition saying "FM8"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try a MIF-wash of the FM file & a re-import

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever create a review PDF in FM and merge comments back into it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I did create a PDF and merged comments, but I accepted all changes and disabled comments before the final release of my document. I'm importing the latest FM file into RH.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp