• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Translation Recommendations (English to Spanish)

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have recommendations for folks that translate RoboHelp projects into Spanish (Mexico-based clients)?  Other than a couple companies that turned up in a general search, I'm not sure how/where to get started.  If anyone has resources they have experience with (good or bad), I'd love some feedback and insight.

We are using RoboHelp HTML v11 right now, plan to upgrade to 2015 soon but not sure if that would happen before this project's timeline.  We current deliver a CHM file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ENGLISH TO SPANISH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2018 Apr 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is information on my site about how to go about translating but I can't help you with specific agencies to use.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp