• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Two Licences For Two Products

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an Adobe licence for using Photoshop and I have a different Adobe licence for RoboHelp and I need to be able to use them both at the same time... but I can't! If I'm signed in to RoboHelp I'm signed out of Photoshop, and if I'm signed in to Photoshop I'm signed out of RoboHelp. I need to be able to use BOTH these products at once, as the documentation I create for work requires images that I edit in photoshop, and I also need to maintain the two licences separate (I am a freelancer so the photoshop licence is personal, while the people that are contracting me for work have paid for and created the RoboHelp licence).

How can I resolve this situation? How can I use both products at once without having to constantly sign out and back in again (which is an absolute waste of my time and a ridiculous way to try and work with any efficiency)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

It is impossible to use two different Adobe IDs at the same time on the same system. Consider a VM (Parallels, vmware) for robohelp (not suitable for Photoshop).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is impossible to use two different Adobe IDs at the same time on the same system. Consider a VM (Parallels, vmware) for robohelp (not suitable for Photoshop).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

TheNocturne, good evening.
As Test_Screen_Name says, it is one hand to prepare a VM, but it can be said to Adobe's App in general, but it is not supposed to work with VM, so support will be best effort even if trouble occurs. Please go with your knowledge.
If you take that much risk, I think that it is safer to use Photoshop and RoboHelp AdobeIDs in one place.

Since it is a procedure related to the contents of the contract regarding the integration of ID, it is necessary to consult support.
https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

If it's a cost issue, you will be charged separately for the personally purchased Photoshop, and you can clear that the contracted people pay for Robohelp.

Or if Robohelp is a type of contract (VIP) that is offered by subscription, you may be able to ask for the Adobe ID of Photoshop to be assigned without a hassle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp