• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to configure Team Foundation Server 2015 in Robohelp 2019 (2019.0.9)

Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried configuring TFS with RH 2019 using the link https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/using/tfs.html. I get this error "The application has run into an error. Please save your unsaved changes and restart from menu:

The connection profile is not even listed in the connection. Can someone help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2019 Oct 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fixed your link up - at what step are you running into the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can somoone help here please

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 13, 2019 Nov 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After creating a connection profile, it should be listed. Did you save the profile?

Try it after restarting RH and if needed we can have a screenshare call to resolve this issue asap. You can email me at sumahesh@adobe.com

Many users are using TFS connection without any issue. Are you using TFS online(azure)? For that you will need to do a step manually. This will also be fixed as part of next update.

Thanks and Regards,
Surbhi Maheshwari

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HI,

I have sent you a privates message. Please help us with the requested information so that we can connect and look into the issue.

Regards,
Ajit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After completing the entire setup, I did not see my profile available under "Connection Profile". I launch Robohelp to connect and upload my file; however, the error comes and as mentioned above, I did not see my newly created profile available under "Connection Profile"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp