Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to edit labels in Robohelp 2019

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to change some of the labels in my project, but I am just not able to. I navigated to the Labels file, clicked the "..." icon, and then selected Edit. I am expecting this to open up a label editor. But nothing happens.

Could you please check and let me know if I am doing something wrong?

Thanks!

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must be seeing some language to be able to click the menu icon (the ellipsis). Selecting Edit does open the lanuage file for me.

Do you have all updates applied?

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have seen some weirdness where RH refuses to display the document tabs properly (I think it's related to a memory leak, but I have no proof yet). I'd try closing and reopening RH. You might like to restart Windows as well, to make sure it's closed properly. I generally force kill any processes that refuse to close, using Task Manager, but not everyone is comfortable doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp