• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to find/run broken links report in RoboHelp 2015

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As previous posters have noted, broken links don't always register in the broken links folder. So, my superior suggested that I run a broken links report, but we couldn't find the button on the Tools ribbon. We fired up the Help function, which provided the path "Tools > Project Status > Broken Links" (see image below). Clicking the project status button on the Tools ribbon as directed opens a new window containing a project status report, but there's no option for a Broken Links report.

The Tools ribbon also features buttons for a table of contents report, topic properties report and map IDs report, but a button for the broken links report seems to be absent, not to mention buttons for a conditional build tag report, see also, index, external topics, glossary, images, etc.

Where might I find these report options, namely the "broken links report" option? Thanks!

Broken Links Report.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 01, 2015 Jul 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try here...

tmp1.png

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp